Wunderbar Together: Showcasing U.S.-German Sister Cities Partnerships[smartslider3 slider=2]
Although the formal SCI Wunderbar Together partnership has concluded as of December 2019, numerous engagement ideas, models, and resources are available to continue strengthening community resilience and citizen diplomacy between the U.S. and Germany.
Videos Showcasing the Impact of the SCI Wunderbar Together Partnership
In 2019, four videos were produced to recap the impact of the SCI Wunderbar Together partnership. The videos, available in a playlist below, include an interview with SCI President and CEO Roger-Mark de Souza, a recap video on the importance of U.S.-German relationships, a video summary of the SCI BMW Spartanburg event, and a video summary of the St. Charles panel discussion.
Ways for Members and Partners to Stay Involved
- View SCI Engagement Ideas, Language Templates, and Further Resources for U.S.-German Partnerships
- U.S.-German Members: Join the “U.S.-German Member Community” Facebook group
- Member submissions for our blog: We highly encourage members to submit text+image or video testimonials, upcoming events, previous event summaries, and summaries of your U.S.-German partnerships through our Member Submission Form
- Follow us on social media:
- Promotion on social media/blogs: We would appreciate if you share our Wunderbar Together content through retweets/reposts/features on your blogs! For any content posted about U.S.-German sister cities, we also appreciate the use of our #SCIWunderbarTogether hashtag
We also welcome new collaboration and cross-promotion avenues! If you have any further ideas or questions, you are welcome to email Sister Cities.
“The Path to Freedom and German Unity: The Peaceful Revolution and the Fall of the Berlin Wall 30 Years On” | Event by the American Council on Germany, Sister Cities of Nashville, and Wunderbar Together | November 18
Location: BMW Zentrum (Hall)
Spartanburg, South Carolina
Wunderbar Together is a comprehensive and collaborative initiative funded by the German Federal Foreign Office, implemented by the Goethe-Institut, and supported by the Federation of German Industries (BDI). Working with over 200 partners, it is showcasing the close bonds between the U.S. and Germany in over 2,500 events in all 50 states. For more information, please visit the Wunderbar Together website here.